20 August, 2007

A translation for the rest of the world:

Prosecution: We are invoking the DMCA because this man has used surreptitious means to defeat our software and defraud companies of $largesum.

Defense: You are invoking the DMCA because it's cheaper than admitting your "copy protection" amounted to leaving your house key in your mailbox and was cheaper than engineering a proper (and complicated, and expensive) intellectual property protection package. What you had sucked, I showed you that, and by the way, I do own what is on my computer (this is why the Party Van can come get me if they find loli/cp/jb on my computer – it's my cp).

"legally murky waters" indeed.

(via)

Please Donate To Bitcoin Address: [[address]]

Donation of [[value]] BTC Received. Thank You.
[[error]]
Post a Comment